Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The morning after...


My poor Isabella has a trick-or-treat hangover. I was opening the mail after we got home from picking her up from school. After about 20 minutes, I noticed that she was completely silent. That is usually not a good sign. She can be rather destructive when she is quiet. I looked up in her room and then up in Liam's room and did not find her. As I came back down the stairs, I saw her lying on the floor, asleep. If you click on the picture and look carefully, you'll notice that she fell asleep while eating a cracker - mid chew!
Oh, and yes. She did dress herself today. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That reminds me of my morning on Nov 1st....
Going to call you today. I can't come down this weekend because I have to re record my audition tapes for Juilliard...damn it.
They kids are cute...I cannot wait to see them..I miss them, and you too I guess...lol