Friday, December 01, 2006

Oh, so you heard that one too?

I can start to blog again. I was having this trouble. It went something like this:

Kat: "Hey- I have to tell you the funniest thing that happened the other day. (insert funny story here)"

Other person: "Oh, yea! I read about that on the blog. That was really funny!"

Kat: "Oh. Right. Well, yesterday... (insert other funny story here)"

Other person: "I know! I was just telling this girl at work about that. We were looking at the blog together."

Kat: "Oh. Wow. That's really cool."

So, here's the problem. I'm high drama. I like to tell the story. I LOVE that people enjoy the blog. But I like to tell the story! I like to choose where I pause in the story and the way I change my voice to imitate each kid. I enjoy the delivery. I love that people read the blog, but I got sick of all my material being used up. So, since we were going in for Thanksgiving, I wanted to keep some of my good stuff to tell in town. Now we're back and I can post again. As you were.

No comments: