Thursday, January 11, 2007

Maddie's Best Day



Maddie has a "boyfriend." His name is Georgie. He gave Maddie a ring and a pair of clip-on earrings. So, she dressed up in her best dress (the one she wants to wear to Uncle Kevin's wedding) to wear to school. They had a "play" wedding during recess. She paid great attention to the details of her outfit and hair. It was cute. I have to be careful not to be too inquisitive about the whole thing, just allowing the discussions to happen organically. I can't tell John anything about it because he's already getting that "I'm going to have to buy a shotgun" look in his eye. She is completely darling about it and keeps writing I [heart] Georgie all over the place. Oh. And he is really cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Maddie is cheating on me. Although, very funny.

Great job on the site Kat.

Bobby