Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Bella's first bus ride

When we were making plans for transportation, I told the kids that I would drive them to school for the first month. It was good for me to drive it for two weeks and see how insane it was. We left home by 7:15 A each day and I dropped of Liam, then Bella, then Maddie and I got home just after 9 A. Then, I left home just before 2 in the afternoon and got home after 4. Four hours a day. It was all kinds of crazy. Bella got car sick a few of the days, and actually threw up one of the mornings on the way. I was worried after the first week that Jackson would ask to be emancipated so he didn't have to do the drive any more.
So, I decided I couldn't do it anymore. I found out that there is a family in my neighborhood that has a son at Maddie's school and a daughter in the same class as Bella. They ride the bus too, so the kids have a buddy to ride with.

Here's Bella with her new buddy. They have a love/drama relationship where they get along great and then they boss each other around for the rest of the time.

No comments: