Saturday, November 05, 2005

Weekend post

I must apologize for my lack of posting. Apparently my wit was fueled by either caffeine or alcohol. I'll let you know which once I narrow it down. So, although I am no longer funny, on the bright side, I've developed a taste for eggs over easy, which I could never tolerate before, but can't get enough of now. And the occasional Steak and Shake burger. Seriously - you must try. Fresh romaine lettuce, a freshly toasted bun... this is the best burger you can get without getting out of the car. Hands-down.

The kids have their VIP day next Friday at school. They can bring a "special guest" into the classroom. Cousin Chelsea and best bud Cameron have the day off school, so VIP Grandma Dot is bringing them into town for the event. There is a major countdown in progress for the moment they get their rooms and their lives ready for their friends to visit. Liam will take Cameron, Maddie will take Chelsea, and Isabella will take Grandma Dot into their classrooms. I can't wait to see what they have planned for the VIPs!

No comments: