Friday, October 28, 2005

Five years?

So, for those of you counting, today is our fifth anniversary. The one thing that I am constantly reminded of on this day is how wonderful our families are. "They" say love is not enough to keep a marriage going. I agree that the love between two people can be hard to maintain through the day-to-day chaos of life.

But, love is enough. Love is a many splendored thing, Love lifts us up where we belong, All you need is love! (Moulin Rouge) And in those times when marriage and compromise seem difficult, it is the love of our parents, our children and our family that drives us, supports us, surrounds us. And the truth is, I love my husband more today than I can ever recall. Thank you to all our family who reminds us what life and love are all about.


Anniversary dinner at Joseph DeCuis

No comments: