Friday, May 19, 2006

The Big Eight!

Well, it's official. My first baby is eight. I'm not sure I'm okay with being the mother of an eight year-old. I think that might be harder to swallow than turning 30. (not that I have yet...)

Liam took in snack this morning for his classmates and they sang "Happy Birthday" to him in class. After school, John and I took the kids out to dinner at a great Italian place. Liam requested pasta - no surprise. He opened a few things from us at dinner. After returning home, Grandma Dot arrived in town and more presents were opened.

Liam also finally got to open the gifts that came in the mail. Here he is opening the golf clubs from Grandpa Ken - here's Liam's "Tiger Wood".

Doesn't he look so grown up? It's really hard to believe that he's old enough to have his own golf clubs! Posted by Picasa

No comments: