Friday, April 11, 2008

So busy I'm out of breath...

My husband likes to point out that I take on too many projects and none of them ever see completion. Although pregnancy may just be the exception...

Our local doula network is sponsoring a two-day baby/family fair including Penny Simkin as keynote speaker (who, by the way, is a really big deal). I am involved in many aspects of planning including making a moving picture tribute to midwives and doulas. I am also working with multiple private doula clients in addition to the normal stuff.

In order to illustrate how this feels:

* the baby emptied out a box of matches today while I cooked breakfast. and I allowed it.
* i shaved only one leg this morning.
* i dressed jackson completely to go out today and somehow forgot socks.
* i got completely dressed to meet with a client today and couldn't find the boots to go with the outfit. i looked for at least 5 minutes. i had no luck, so, I changed into pants. i went to look for the shoes for the new outfit and couldn't find them. then i found the boots.

That's all for now. Time to pick up the matches.

Oh. And check out the baby fair, it's gonna be cool!

www.birthtobaby.com

No comments: