Thursday, October 01, 2009

It starts.

Jackson has begun to have more of an opinion on the clothing he wears. All summer long, he wanted to wear his "Keens". They weren't technically a Keen shoe, but a similar shoe/sport sandal hybrid that he was able to put on and take off easily himself. If you asked him about his shoes, he'd reply, "No! Doze are my Keeeeeeens!" He would also tell unsuspecting strangers: "Deez are my keens. Gwama Dot bott dem for me."

My mom brought him a super-cute new jacket when she came up for Maddie's birthday. He *loves* it! It is all a chocolate brown color with soft sleeves and hood. I got down a different jacket for him to wear to school on Tuesday (because it matched his outfit) and he looked frustrated. "No, maaaaahm. I wanna wear de udder jacket. De one dat Gwamma Dot got me at Owd Naby."

No comments: