Monday, June 27, 2011

Those weird people who get married, THEN have kids...

Maddie, Bella and I are driving to a party. We are discussing my brother Paul's upcoming wedding. Background: Maddie and Liam were the flower girl and ring bearer in our wedding. My brother, Kevin, had his wife's son, Logan, as the ring bearer in their wedding, and then went on to adopt Logan not long after.

Bella: "So, I'm the flower girl. Is there anyone else?"

Kat: "No, just Logan."

Bella: "Logan's a *flower girl*?!"

Kat: "No. Logan is the ring bearer and you are the flower girl."

Bella: "So, why is it us?"

I prepared to give an explanation about Logan and Bella being their Uncle Paul's godchildren, but Maddie beat me to the punch.

Maddie: "Well, Paul and Linda don't have their own kids yet, so they have to have someone else's kids be in their wedding."

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

I love this!