Sunday, September 04, 2005

Leonardo DiCaprio's got nothing on Isabella

Isabella is helping me bring bags of mulch from the van to the backyard by pushing/pulling the wagon stacked full of mulch bags. She wants to pull it herself, despite the fact that it is physically impossible for her to do it completely by herself. We take the turn in the backyard and the top two bags fall off the stack onto the ground. I continue pulling the wagon, she stops pushing and stands on top of the two stacks.

Isabella: Look, Daddy: I'm the world of the king! I'm the world of the king!


Eddie Money is coming into Fort Wayne for a concert Thursday night. The radio station we listen to has been advertising all weekend, playing snippets of his tunes. I was working on the clubhouse with Maddie when she started singing along:

Maddie: I've got... Two tickets to Chuck-E-Cheese...

Kat: What?

Maddie: When we were at Grandma's, she had tickets to Chuck-E-Cheese so me and Liam sang, "I've got two tickets to Chuck-E-Cheese"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Little does she know, she IS the world of the king. Assuming, of course, that the I am the king!