Thursday, September 01, 2005

Poor Dad gets blamed for everything

September 1, 7:50 pm:

Maddie: Daddy? Did you do the laundry today?

Johnny: Did I do the laundry? No. Why?

Maddie: Well, Liam's shirt is in my drawer and my shirt is in Isabella's drawer!

Johnny: You think that because everything is in the wrong place, that I did it?


Maddie loved her first day all day at school. Liam continues to not say too much about it, but seems to be having a great time and making friends. I'm noticing little differences in him: more respect for others and for "the rules". Isabella continues to be completely potty trained. She saw me at the fence between her playground and the toddler playground (where I was with my class) today.

Yesterday, that caused her to cry and scream at the fence. Today, I gave her a kiss and said, "Go play and I'll see you soon!" She said, "Okay!" and skipped away. What a difference a day makes. Loving it for her, but missing my baby.

No comments: