Saturday, September 30, 2006

Maddie's birthday weekend - Part II


Grandma and Grandpa Hickey, Uncle Sean and Aunt Jen came to visit for Maddie's *second* birthday weekend. Maddie got this hat for her birthday, so the collection of cool hats continues. What are these kind of hats called? Anyone know?


We went out for drinks and music Saturday night - Aunt Jen volunteered to babysit. I won't get into why Linda is making this face, but some of you know why...

Honestly, I think I posted this as evidence that I can look halfway decent if someone cares for and entertains all four of my children for 30-40 consecutive minutes. This may not be replicated for at least 6 months. Can I just print out a life-sized copy of my face from this photo and walk around with it in front of my actual face? It may be a little Conan O'Brien if I cut out the mouth and stick my real lips in, but so be it.



Jackson is loving his Aunt Jen! The hard thing about moving away is that Jackson doesn't get to see everyone in the family as often, but he is still comfortable with them. I'm very grateful for that. He is such an easy-going baby.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard them called "British Driving Caps and Poacher's Caps", but don't quote me.
Grandpa Ken

Anonymous said...

Aren't they called berets ?