Saturday, October 28, 2006

Not your ordinary anniversary...

Candlelight dinner... soft music... exchanging romantic greeting cards...

No. These are the anniversary celebrations of normal people. Then, there's us.


We spent our anniversary at the costume shop, trying to figure out what last minute costume we were going to throw together to wear to a Halloween party. This is not new, though. Since we got married on October 28 and we're a bit... dramatic, our anniversary celebrations are always intertwined with Halloween.


Overheard during our Halloween preparations:

Johnny: "Honey, will you do my eyeliner?"
Kat: "Should I spray my hair black, or is it black enough?"
Johnny: "Man, this black lipstick is terrible!"
Kat: "My left hand is lazy - will you paint my nails?"


Grandma Dot was kind enough to drive in to see the kids and babysit while we went out. We really had fun...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it automatically a bad thing when your son-in-law wears more makeup than your daughter. And I thought Gene Simmons was shorter,

Anonymous said...

GOTHTASTIC.

Look at that fauxhawk!