Friday, October 06, 2006

Soccer Saturday - Week Five


It is cold. My mom thinks that it's funny to put me in this flimsy camping chair with a cheap fleece blanket. It is not funny. I belong in a sling. I am no one's puppet. I will not dance on cue.


It is team picture day at soccer. Maddie and Liam are looking at the choices of what type of plaque they can get with their photo on it. This is a rare moment.


I had to shoot the picture quickly. You never know when a sincere, sweet moment will evaporate into wrestling, arguing or other non-peaceful interaction. Kind of like our foriegn policy...


The kids got medals last week at the tournament. Isabella brought hers to soccer this week because her coach wanted a team photo with all the kids wearing their medals. Isabella wore it all day, taking it off just long enough to whine about how cold it was and not play much soccer.

No comments: