Sunday, October 15, 2006

Superhero feet? Whatever!

So, I have to blog something about a kid that is not mine. Well, he is my soon-to-be nephew, so I hope that gives me some kind of rights to stories of his cleverness. I hope this isn't plagiarism...

The subject: Logan. (My brother Kevin's fiance Jody's son. Seriously.) He's got this "business man in a 4 year-old's body" thing going on. He and Isabella get on famously. Jody and Logan recently moved in with Kevin in his place in Columbus. Kevin is now privy to the antics that before this, he could only hear about. Apparently they are having some trouble convincing him that wearing shoes is entirely necessary. He insists that if he puts on shoes and socks, his feet won't be able to see. Eventually, they insist and put the shoes on for him. Then, Logan proceeds to shuffle around the room, running his toes into walls because, obviously, his feet can't SEE! My brother Kevin, in his infinite wisdom and patience gives Logan a long explanation and justification that includes some superhero powers and something about his feet having x-ray vision. Logan is entirely unimpressed with this explanation and continues to run his feet into the wall.

No comments: